My name is Jeff Cook. I like to work in system platform architecture and
design. I live in scenic Draper, UT today, but I have lived in other cities
in the past.
I do important work with important people! If you're important, read on.
Have you seen my gator?
- Entrepreneurial, founded multiple companies. They're kind of OK.
- Self-didact coder since elementary school. Sure, I know that thing, or I'm
excited to learn it.
- Full-time Linux workstation user for over 10 years.
- Prefer Arch Linux for my main workstation, Ubuntu for laptops, Debian for
- Patches submitted and accepted upstream into the Linux kernel, WINE, and
WebKit, among others. Check out my GitHub,
which contains none of these patches, because they were made and issued
before GitHub was a thing. But there's a bunch of other little stuff on
there, like this recent patch to
netdata, for which I was
listed for the netdata Contributor of the Month Club Award.
- Always open to pitches and projects.
- Good at looking weird, feeling weird, thinking weird, being weird. But not
in a weird way. In a good way.
See my resume [PDF] and the background
page for more details.
Want to talk?
Mail me at jeff at this domain.